Saturday, September 09, 2006

Online dating by numbers:

Men who approached me (excluding virtual kisses): 78
Virtual kisses received: 60

Men I initiated contact with: 3
Men who responded: 0 (boo!)

Countries men have contacted me from (excluding New Zealand): 20

Australia, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK

Men who admitted to being ‘attached’ who contacted me: 3 (Well, at least they were honest)

Oldest man to contact me: 60 years old
(Nice try, grandpa)

Men I have met in person: 10
Men who made it to a second date: 4

Men I kissed: 2
Men I kissed who subsequently shunned me without explanation: 1

Notches on my bedpost: 1

4 Comments:

At 10 September 2006 at 9:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand why people 50 miles away contact me. I am not even a fan of leaving the district! ;-)

 
At 10 September 2006 at 10:55 am, Blogger brunette babe said...

I know! I find it totally, totally bizarre. But it's also kind of flattering to get attention from all across the globe.

 
At 7 October 2006 at 3:39 am, Blogger The Dummy said...

Any others on the horizon worth blogging about? Haven't seen you post in a while.

 
At 11 October 2006 at 10:58 pm, Blogger brunette babe said...

Hey DD,

actually I went on a date last night. Full report to come in the next day or two...

bb :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home